This slow-burning hand-poured soy wax candle is created with an invigorating and refreshing aromatherapy blend of Bergamot, Lime and West Indian Lemongrass pure essential oils .
A calming antidote on those days when you're feeling a bit run down, anxious or stressed.
Size: 120ml or 180ml
Container: Reusable/recyclable Apothecary Amber glass jar and natural cotton drawstring bag
Wick: Eco-friendly unbleached natural cotton
120ml 25 - 30 hours (approximately)
180ml 35 - 45 hours (approximately)
Blue Lagoon - Kalabash Vegan Soy Wax Essential Oil Candle
- Keep your candle away from children, draughts/drafts.
- Burn the candle for up to 2 hours the first time you use it.
- Trim the wick to about 5mm before each use.
- Burn your candle for 3-4 hours at a time.
- Keep free of foreign materials eg wick trimmings and matches.
- Do not allow the flame to touch the glass.
- Do not leave unattended.
- If the flame becomes too high, flickers or smokes, please stop burning the candle. This indicates that the wick is too long. Let your candle cool down, trim it and relight it.
- Always burn on a level surface.