Our 100% natural hand-poured and vegan-friendly soy wax candle is made with precious West Indian Bay essential oil, distilled from the leaves of (Pimenta racemosa) grown in Dominica, the Nature Island of the Caribbean.
Legend has it that Bay Rum is the legacy of pungent sailors who concocted their own cologne by soaking foraged bay leaves and exotic spices in bottles of rum! Our blend pays homage to Caribbean Bay Rum. We've created a warm, spicy, masculine fragrance using West Indian Bay, Bergamot, Clove, Lime enhanced with subtle Ylang Ylang undertones that will make your home smell divine!
Size: 120ml or 180ml
Container: Reusable/recyclable Apothecary Amber glass jar and natural cotton drawstring bag
Wick: Eco-friendly unbleached natural cotton
120ml 25 - 30 hours (approximately)
180ml 35 - 45 hours (approximately)
Bay Rum soy wax candle
- Keep your candle away from children, draughts/drafts.
- Burn the candle for up to 2 hours the first time you use it.
- Trim the wick to about 5mm before each use.
- Burn your candle for 3-4 hours at a time.
- Keep free of foreign materials eg wick trimmings and matches.
- Do not allow the flame to touch the glass.
- Do not leave unattended.
- If the flame becomes too high, flickers or smokes, please stop burning the candle. This indicates that the wick is too long. Let your candle cool down, trim it and relight it.
- Always burn on a level surface.